Welcome, Guest

Abdomen Liposuction - Smartlipo and Tickle Lipo - Breast Fat Transfer

[postlink] http://liposuction-videos.blogspot.com/2011/10/abdomen-liposuction-smartlipo-and.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lb0rGgcshIendofvid[starttext]I did smart lipo recently and at first I was upset because I was swollen and gained weight immediately after for a while. I had it done to upper and lower abdomen. However, I am a month out and my stomach is much smaller overall and I'm happy. I had that whole big post pregnancy tummy that you may have seen on some youtube videos with the stretchy skin. It's not perfectly flat but it's ten times better.[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))